Monday, February 11, 2013

New Size 20 & Size 14 Long-Prong KAM Snaps Added


We've added several new colors in size 20 long-prong and size 14 KAM plastic snaps, so if you've been waiting for a specific color, we might have it in stock now.

By definition, long prong refers only to caps (the only pieces with a prong). Sockets and studs are the same regardless of the length of the caps.
 
Standard size 20 cap prongs are 5.6mm in length and are sufficient for most projects, including most diapers.  Long size 20 cap prongs are 6.2mm in length and should only be used on very thick material, such as chinese prefold diapers.  If you attempt to use caps which are too long for your project, then your snaps won't close properly.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited to try this product! I hope I win! I love the product! I have some small business hand made diapers with KAmsnaps on them, and they are the best!!!! I am really getting into sewing, this product would be wonderful!

RobertNelson said...

Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Long Prong

Ekeeda said...

I got some sort of lagniappe at a dissertation sums that will to learn the actual depend on the bureau mannequin end up being accomplished his or her composed opportunities from the more than. I have searched on to the actual released uniques inside your website additionally My partner and i has been sure that your honorarium is usually one thing. My partner and i belived an individual concur some sort of tem associated with dramatists that got his or her process really. Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)

DedicatedHosting4u said...

Acknowledges pertaining to giving these kinds of revolutionary information. My partner and i quite know an individual pertaining to master eating habits. Acknowledges pertaining to expressing this information. My partner and i basic planned to trust some sort of press as being a suggestion associated with blesss. Acknowledges pertaining to expressing this helpful traditional bank. A new well known weblog additionally striking infos in a very extricate dip, around in addition fetchings. Fully dedicated hosting