Monday, September 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Size 16 snaps are commonly used for baby clothing and some types of grosgrain ribbon. They are approx 10.7mm in diameter and have a prong length of 4.2mm.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Order here: http://www.kamsnaps.com/Basic-Snaps-p111.html
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Purchasing a KAM color card is a quick and handy way to see all 60 basic KAM snap colors. However, the color cards don't include our ever-increasing line of custom colors. So every few weeks, we'll offer a free sample cap in one of our custom colors. Collect them all! You can even make your own color card by attaching each cap onto an index card or piece of cardboard, using a socket on the other side to hold it in place--just don't forget to label each color.
We will rotate the colors offered, so if you miss any, just wait until they come around again. Please note that supply is limited, so if we should run out after you've placed your order, we will substitute with another sample color.
Add to cart here: http://www.kamsnaps.com/Freebies-p103.html
Sunday, September 12, 2010
For a limited time, get the following plastic snap at 50% off! No limit. Subject to availability.
100 complete sets (200 caps, 100 studs AND 100 sockets) -
Size 16 snaps are commonly used for baby clothing and some types of grosgrain ribbon. They are approx 10.7mm in diameter and have a prong length of 4.2mm. Size 16
B37 Creamy White
Click to enlarge.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Additionally, we have a Product FAQs link, located on the top menu bar of our store, which will provide more general info about our snaps and the snapping process, including CPSIA certification. If you have a general question about snaps, what you will need to start snapping, what sizes of snaps to use, etc, we encourage you to check this page out first. Those new to the snapping world should start here.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
- You can look up your order history as well as the status of your current order.
There are a few general things to keep in mind regarding how accounts work, however.
- Accounts are saved by email address. So if you use more than 1 email address, then you will have more than 1 account. Please be sure to use only 1 email address for all your purchases so that your Reward Points accumulate under the same account.
The following points are specific to payments made by Google Checkout:
- If paying by Google Checkout, make sure the box stating something like "Keep Email Anonymous" is not checked. If it is checked, Google will assign some gibberish email address for you like Kamemail@example.com, with the result being that you will now have a KAMsnaps account under that email.
- Some people use a separate gmail email address for Google Checkout payments that is different than their normal email address. Whatever address you use for your GC payment is what your account will be saved under, so make sure it is the one you want to use for all future payments.
- If selecting Google Checkout as your payment, you will bypass the KAMsnaps Checkout page, so you will not have an opportunity to log into your KAMsnaps account, or to create a KAMsnaps password if you do not yet have an account. However, your order will automatically be saved under the email address provided to us through Google Checkout. You can create or change your password at any time by clicking on the "My Account" tab on the top menu bar of our store website.
If you have any questions about your account, please send an email to sales @ kamsnaps.com (remove the spaces).
New colors are:
B44 Apple Green
B47 Neon Pink
B56 Bright Purple
These colors will not be restocked once they sell out so get them while you can. You'll find them on the Basic Snaps product page: http://www.kamsnaps.com/Basic-Snaps-p111.html