- St. Baldrick's Foundation is a non-profit which funds research to help battle childhood cancer.
- A 9-year boy named Jayden A is trying to raise $350 to donate to St. Baldrick's. Because kids with cancer often lose their hair during treatment, Jayden and his fundraising teammates have shaved their heads to show their support and to inspire others to donate money to support childhood cancer research.
- Ms. Amy of Hippy Chic Diapers will donate 10% of her gross sales (not just profits, but actual receipts) through Feb 11 to Jayden's fundraising campaign. Check out the store Cloth diapers, wipes, nursing necklaces, and other baby-related items on Etsy and Facebook.
We'd like to give a little shout out to Jayden and his efforts by offering a $5 store credit to KAMsnaps.com for any donation of at least $10 to St. Baldrick's made through Jayden's fundraising page through Feb 5.
- Go to Jayden's fundraising page and donate at least $10 by Feb 5.
- Forward your receipt to us at sales(at)kamsnaps.com by Feb 5. (If you are mailing your donation, we understand it will take longer to receive your receipt so just forward it to us once you receive it.)
- We will issue you a $5 store credit in the form of 100 reward points which you can apply towards any order made through KAMsnaps.com from Feb 2, 2013 and later.